[Elfsea] Questions about a Crown roadtrip

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 19 09:25:22 PDT 2007

As far as my attending, it would depend on when
the bus was leaving.
I do not get home from work until after midnight
on Friday.
I was not planning on attending due to the
distance and the lateness of my schedule, so
please do not adjust the plans if that is the
only reason.

Crandall

--- Richard Threlkeld

<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/1615326657x4311227241x4298082137/aol?redir=ht