[Elfsea] Back from endless travels

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Mar 22 14:15:25 PDT 2007

Greetings Elfsea!

As you may have noticed......we made it back!

We want to send special Thanks to everyone who kept the home fires burning.
Heartfelt Thanks also go out to those who provided Elfsea's presence camping
at Gulf Wars while HE Ameline and I were on the crown's business and unable
to camp with our friends this year. I was so delighted by the many
contributions and achievements by Elfsea's gentlefolk this year. Watch for
the April issue of the Tidings to see a more robust account.

Avast, Springfaire is upon us and we are looking forward to an EXTREMELY fun
event this year. If you have not yet volunteered to help with this event in
some manner, PLEASE do not miss the chance. Everyone will want to say they
had a hand in the supreme fun that awaits us. Be sure to contact Lady Hanna
(dmcovel79 at yahoo.com) or Lady Elizabeth (ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net) to see
where you can assist.

It's sooo good to be back at home in Elfsea, Arrrrrgh!

In the service of kingdom, crown and barony, I remain,
Baron Armand Dragonetti
Lord Elfsea

(The so-called "Bloody Baron")