[Elfsea] Merryn

Lady Eithne GrandeDamme FR eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 22:29:47 PDT 2007

Thank you Master Darius,

For posting this, I am glad to hear our friend has begun her journey to a (hopeful) recovery.

I am surprised that none else have responded and it is now Sunday 1230 am.

The love and prayers of FalconRose are with you.

Lady Eithne

Don and Monica <dmriney at earthlink.net> wrote:       I have been asked to post that merryn has returned  home fromParkland having survived the experience of surgery, regretebly her eye  did not make the journey home with her. At this time she is home being tended by  friends and resting.

 In Faith
 Darius

                         In Service to the House, the Keep & the Kingdom, and to the Pursuit of True Honor,   Lady Eithne ingen mhic Chionaoit
Also Known as the Healer

  GrandeDamme FalconRose Keep and The Rose of SK

  Central Region Chirurgeon, Ansteorra