[Elfsea] Everyone Ready to help for Spring Faire?

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:56:22 PDT 2007

I have a trailer, and a truck to pull it, but I do not know where *anything*
is...I could be there (wherever there is...) anytime needed but I really
need someone to hold my hand, so to speak, to get me to the places I need to
be.  I am the type that couldn't find her way out of a wet paper sack,
apparently :( but will volunteer IF someone volunteers to be my seeing-eye
person, lol.  Lady Mairi Beswicke, called Rua  My phone number is
817.658.3865 if someone is willing to help me find my way.