[Elfsea] Boon from a No-Count

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 27 08:50:47 PDT 2007

Unto the Barony of Elfsea, does Their Puppet King
send this missive.
It has been pointed out to Us that Our last reply
was incorrectly addressed.
We mis read the final signature and upon further
careful consideration, We find that it was not
penned by Our Own Dragon Baron of Elfsea, but was
actually written by that Lame Duck of
Bordermarch, De Lacey.
That makes the Hobby Horse spectacle a very
different thing, Yes indeed.
For unlike Our Dragon Baron, we shall see that De
Lacey, in fact, is able to reach the ground while
astride his Mighty Steed.

Crandall, Olde Phoole

--- neil starkey <raimonddemora at hotmail.com>