[Elfsea] Spring Fair Tourney Rules

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 06:09:02 PDT 2007

I have seen large wooden tankards, metal tankards ( all those that leak, just remove the glass), and even plastic cups taped, covered and decorated to look like wood and metal.
  In service,
  Lochlan...err Capin' Dunn

"willowjonbardc at juno.com" <willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:
  I need to know what reg are their on stuff used in the Tavern Brawl.
What should they be made of. A real tankard would be fairly unsafe.

Confused
willow