[Elfsea] Spring Fair Tourney Rules

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu Mar 29 06:30:41 PDT 2007

My apologies, I just had another look at the rules and realized this an
ARMORED tavern brawl, which is why Lochlan's original suggestions of
wooden and metal tankards threw me off.

There are a lot of boffer ideas and options out there, but remember -
for armored combat they may want to be a bit more robust than for a
rapier brawl, which is where most of my experience lies.

Boffer baby would still work, though...

Don Alaric