[Elfsea] Shed loading tonight

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Mar 29 14:59:40 PDT 2007

I am not sure.

I have not heard a change in plans from anyone.

I regret not being able to be there myself, however, I missed work today and
remained in bed awaiting meds to clear up the onset of a bug. I don't want
to chance being ill on Saturday. Fortunately, I have faith in the hearty and
generous souls who *will* be there to help our co-autocrats this evening.
*Everyone*.....*Please* give them a hand if at all possible. Thanks!

-=Armand=-

  _____