[Elfsea] All Con

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 12:41:44 PST 2007

Ok, I got the schedule from the staff at All Con. Here's what we're looking
at:

Friday Noon - Chinaberry - SCA Combat
Friday 3pm - Dogwood (23'x29') - SCA
Friday 5pm - Chinaberry - SCA Combat
Friday 7pm - Pecan (26'x24') - SCA
Friday 9pm - Elm (26'x24') - SCA

Saturday - 9am - Chinaberry - SCA Combat
(Do people fight after breakfast? This is the only opening for Chinaberry
the
whole day)
Saturday 11am - Elm (26'x24') - SCA
Saturday 7pm - Pecan (26'x24') - SCA

Sunday - 10am - Chinaberry - SCA Combat
Sunday Noon - Pecan (26'x24') - SCA
Sunday - 2pm - Chinaberry - SCA Combat
Sunday 3pm - Dogwood (23'x29') - SCA

I'm getting conformation, but I think all time allotments are one hour. We
can do less, but not over. Anyone who's planning to attend and demo
something, please pick a time-slot and email me so I can send back a
completed schedule. The combat sessions will depend mostly on who's there at
the time, but for those planning to fight, you'll know what time to be
there.

We also have a total of 12 passes, and a discount for any extras at $15
each. Those of you that know you'll be there at least a couple days please
let me know soon so I can reserve your pass for you.

Thanks again everyone,

Faelan