[Elfsea] March A&S

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 10:06:28 PDT 2007

Greetings!

  Tonight there is no Scribal Guild meeting.  :-(
However I want to encourage everybody who has an
unpainted charter to break it out and work on it
tonight. I'm sure Mistress Stella will be pleased with
the work finished while she was away at war.

  Elfsea A&S night will be Tuesday, March 20 at 7:30.
However since many people will be recovering from the
war, it will be an unofficial meeting.
I will be working on painting canvas banners in
preparation for the upcoming "Banner Wars" Spring
Fair.  People who want to learn how to paint on canvas
or work together can gather at my home. I have
finished examples and will explain the methods I use.
  If you want to read my "How To" on canvas painting,
please send me an email.  I will send it to you as an
attachment.
  I have canvas for sale and free graph paper for
people interested in creating banners.
  Maybe another artisan can become famous for banners,
like our own Duchess Willow.

A&S Night - March 20, 7:30
501 Sycamore Ln. #2215
Euless, TX 76039
817-504-6556

In Service,
Lady Hanna von Dahl

'Tourists don't know where they've been; Travelers don't know where they're going!' - Paul Theroux