[Elfsea] Spring Faire and Heralds and Decision meetings, Oh My!

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 03:53:43 PDT 2007

Greetings to all heralds, and to anyone interested in heraldry!

I am putting a call out for heralds for Elfsea's Spring Faire this weekend.
There should not be a large number of heralds needed. Based on my
understanding, the most that would be needed is for some of those
magnificent voices out there to be willing to announce when and where an
event is about to start. Any and all assistance would be greatly
appreciated.

The other thing, that I did want to announce is that the decision meeting
for February2007's ILoI will be held at Elfsea's Spring Faire!  I just saw
the notification in my email this morning. It will be a short meeting, the
time and exact location has not yet been determined. For anyone with an
interest in heraldry, this is a wonderful opportunity to be able to come and
see how the process works.

If anyone has any questions, please email me directly, at
dolce.luce at gmail.com , and I will try to respond to them as promptly as
possible.

In Servizio,
Luciana

--
"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"