[Elfsea] Sunday Joint Fighter Practice - Gulf War Gifts

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 08:07:21 PST 2007

Hello,

  Well, the location has changed, but my intentions
have not. So I will still be at the Elfsea Fighter
practice with the Gulf War Gifts and holding the
Spring Fair Coordinator's meeting.
  So if you would like to help sew the remaing pouches
to the hangers while supporting our fighters, please
join in on the fun.

Thank you,
 Lady Hanna von Dahl
 Elfsea - MoAS