[Elfsea] embroidery for HM

Jeanne Carter jeanne.c at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 4 06:02:19 PST 2007

Hi Caelyn,
  I still need some embroidery done for His Majesty's outfits.  Daniel had told me to contact you a while ago.  He was so busy with his work/travels, he couldn't do it.  I had sent him some pics of what could work... I don't know if he gave those to you or not.
  I really would like His scorpions put on 1 outfit.  (I would need 4- that would fit in a 4x4 circle or a 4x6 oval).  I know the pic of his arms is online.  I would also like 4 more of a different design.  I have the fabric, and could bring it to your house today or tomorrow.  I would really like to finish off the outfits for Gulf War.
  Would that be doable?

  Thanks a LOT,
  Sibri

  817-428-2153 (h)