[Elfsea] Questions about a Crown roadtrip

klfrench1023 at aol.com klfrench1023 at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 20:58:09 PDT 2007

Sounds great!

Caterina

-----Original Message-----
From: dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
To: steppes at ansteorra.org; elfsea at ansteorra.org; glaslyn at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 8:37 AM
Subject: [Elfsea] Questions about a Crown roadtrip

Greetings!

 Crown Tournament is coming up quickly.  I know people
like going to Crown, but I also know that 5+ hour road
trips can deter many people’s ability to travel.
  So I was wondering if there would be enough interest
from people to charter a bus from the DFW area to
Crown Tournament?  Similar to the trip to Arron &
Britta's coronation.

  I've received a few quotes. If 50 people would like
to go, it would cost about $40.00 - $45.00 per person.
The bus holds 56 total.  (Room will be made for the
fighters’ armor.)

  The second question is, if enough people what to go,
when would they want to leave?  The cost of the bus
would not change if we left Friday night or Saturday
morning, but there would be the hotel room cost for a
Friday night trip.
  I need a rough head count by Wednesday March 21.
Thank you.

In Service,
 Lady Hanna von Dahl