[Elfsea] Everyone Ready to help for Spring Faire?

Lady Eithne GrandeDamme FR eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 09:31:27 PDT 2007

Elfsea SpringFaire Autocrats & Feastocrats,
We have moved to Rosenfeld and are not close enough to help, but I have volunteered for FalconRose to deliver the lunch if it will be served on the field again.
 We can deliver and pick-up the trash afterwards as we have done in the past.
 Just let us know your wishes. Lady Eithne

Lady Pendarvis <ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net> wrote:              Greetings Elfsea;
  Now that I am back on email – Hannah and I would like to load things from Shed into Aislyn’s trailer on Thurs night, if possible. Many hands make light work.
  I was thinking 4:30/5ish – I’ll bring a list of what we need.

  Will announce at Moot as well!

  Elisabeth

                         In Service to the House, the Keep & the Kingdom, and to the Pursuit of True Honor,   Lady Eithne ingen mhic Chionaoit
Also Known as the Healer

  GrandeDamme FalconRose Keep and The Rose of SK

  Central Region Chirurgeon, Ansteorra