[Elfsea] Boon from a No-Count

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 16:41:48 PDT 2007

Your Excellency Papilion,
We are afeared that the knowledge of riding that
Baron Armando shares with the Nobility is
limited. What ever gentle steed that is suggested
for his use should come not only with a handler,
but with notices, such as "Ye End Up" and "Tail",
so that His Excellency may not be too confused or
humiliated in his quest for greatness.

Crandall, Olde Phoole