[Elfsea] Fwd: [Loch-Ruadh] Springfaire

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Mar 28 13:50:04 PDT 2007

I am so sorry to hear this.  Please accept what comfort you can from our
deep condolences.

Gerita & David

Carolle Cox
Japanese Chin Rescue and Care Volunteer
Dallas North-west coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)

This is a private message.  Not to be forwarded without separately requested
consent from Carolle Cox