[Elfsea] Gulf War

Rhonda & Stefen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 5 17:48:30 PST 2007

Hello to everyone who is going to Gulf War from Druinne, Camp Mom.

The list has been checked and rechecked and we are all on the list!

Just a few reminders...

We will have a common area up front on the street with tables for everyone to use.  Can't miss it - it is blue and white.

Friday night is the Elfsea Pre-Court Reception, starting at 6:00pm and lasting until the soup runs out or court starts.  We will be making minestrone soup with bread, served in magic feast gear.  Please come help cook, serve or clean up.  We will serve out of the common area that evening (the reason why it is on the street side of camp).

If you have any problems at gate, please ask them to contact Honour de Bois or the Ansteorran Land Staff.  She will have the complete list of pre-registered campers with her and has a radio for easy contact.

I will be at camp all day on Sunday and a good part of Monday.  I look forward to seeing each of you there!

Druinne