[Elfsea] Welcomes

Marilyn Wolffe mmdswolffe at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 17 10:46:39 PDT 2007

  Welcome Back! Vivat!!

  As I see on other lists, our kingdom comrades are starting to trickle back from war. I want to be the first to welcome everyone back to hearth and home. Upon reading missives, I see we have many heroes and accolades awarded to our brethren. This Pride is a shining example of the talent,honor and strength our people have.

  My wish for next year will be to join in the pilgrimage to Mississippi. Hope everyone is hale and hearty- albeit a bit tired. I raise my mug to all near and afar.  Looking forward to hearing stories of war at Springfaire in two weeks.

  IYS,
  Lady Meriyan der Grat
  Deputy Rose of Southern Keep
  House FalconRose