[Elfsea] Springfaire

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:23:36 PDT 2007

Greetings all!!

We are hosting a youth archery tournament at Elfsea Springfaire.  I am
encouraging all the youths to come out and try your skill on the archery
field.

Never held a bow before?? It does not matter.  Never been able to hit a
target.... Does not matter...  Come out and learn the wonders of feeling the
arrows arch through the sky..making it way to the target.

My challenge to all, come out, pick up a bow, learn to shoot, and compete
for some of the Pirate's Booty.

Gavin and I hope to see all of you youngsters there!!!

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen