[Elfsea] All Con Demo

Darr Sarah ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 5 17:56:46 PST 2007

Milord,
  My name is Adelaide and I have receintly been appointed to the Elfsea Hospitaler position.  I have to work Friday and Saturday, will you need help on Sunday?  Let me know.
  Adelaide

Faelan Caimbeul <faelancaimbeul at gmail.com> wrote:
    March 16th - 18th is the All Con convention at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Addison. We need fencers and fighters and people to give demonstrations of their arts and discussions on subjects of intrest. We have some free tickets and I'm trying to negotiate discounts for the rest.

  This is an excellent opportunity to find new members and share our interests with new people. So please, come and support us in our efforts. Also, one of our own will be wed at the convention on Saturday.

  You can find the convention's website at http://www.all-con.org/htl.html . If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

  Yours in Service,

  Faelan