[Elfsea] Gulf War - Homestead Gathering

Kristin Harris candlh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 12 19:49:21 PDT 2007

Count me and the kids in.  Also, let me know if you need help preparing for the gathering.

Monica Riney <monicariney at earthlink.net> wrote:  Greeting to all of Elfsea that is staying home to guard the home front. As
you have all seen, Elfsea has people who are working on chili for war and a
pre-court reception for Ansteorra. We feel that we all should have fun and
share in this, regardless if we are home or not.

Darius and I would like to open up our house for those gentles who have
remained behind to guard and protect our home while many are away. The
gathering will commence on Saturday, March 17th around 4 pm. I will be
preparing a soup/stew for all of those who plan on attending.

Address: 809 N Bowen Rd, Arlington Tx 76012
Phone: 817-459-3553

Please RSVP if at all possible so that I can fix a proper amount of
soup/stew.

Rosalia