[Elfsea] picking a baron info just for general interest.

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Mar 22 13:47:09 PDT 2007

:-)

Your Grace,

Be assured, I did note that Elfsea was not the only place to which your
message traveled. The content of which I agree should prove helpful to all
who might one day consider the position, offer a polled opinion or in the
case of the crown, make the appointment themselves. Thank you for sharing
you're sage wisdom, I found it very perceptive indeed.

Baron Armand Dragonetti
Lord Elfsea