[Elfsea] Boon from a No-Count

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 25 19:33:40 PDT 2007

Excellency Papilion,
As I am merely Marionette to Raimond the 2.5 I
function upon His whim.
But I see this as an excellent opportunity and
diversion to the events of the day.
I say, "Do it".
And should those who object to entertainment
object, then we shall say that they only imagined
fine steeds and riders, coursing through the
camp.

Crandall, Olde Phoole

--- "willowjonbardc at juno.com"

http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=198954&u=http://www.usatoday.com/news/front.htm?csp=24