[Elfsea] Loading Thanks

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 05:55:27 PDT 2007

Hello,

 I need to make a correction.  HL Fergus is a
wonderful man and an Arc de Ore (which I did know),
but he is not a Centurion.
 My apologies. I'm not very good at keeping people's
titles straight.  I'll blame being tired.  :-)

Thanks,
Deana

--- Deana Covel <dmcovel79 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Greetings!
>
>  The Spring Faire loading was completed before the
> heavy rains moved into the area, so Big Blue is dry.
> :-D
>   Many thanks to those who came to help Lady
> Elisabeth
> and myself:
> Lady Mairi Beswicke “Rue”, HL Rixende, Lord Daniel,
> Lady Ker Megan “Pryo”, Master Caelin, Lord Dirk,
> Centurion Fergus, & HL Aislyn.
>
> I hope everyone can attend the event, even if it is
> only for Saturday.
> Gate does not open until 5:00 pm on Friday and there
> is no early set up.
>
> Thank you,
>  Lady Hanna van Dahl
>  Co-autocrat of Spring Faire

'Tourists don't know where they've been; Travelers don't know where they're going!' - Paul Theroux