[Elfsea] Guardian of the Tor

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:14:34 PST 2007

Greetings from The Tor!!

Dragonsfire Tor's famous bear pit tourny is around the corner.  April 27-29
at the same location as last year, we will be having our bear pit tournys
for Heavy, Rapier and Archery.

We are also featuring the youth of our great Kingdom.  There will be a youth
tournament in Archery, Rapier and Boffer.  As well as some great craft
activities and a youth A & S competition.

There will be a potluck feast, and a Bardic that evening.

Details are available on our website, link is on the Ansteorran Calendar
(and below).

Volunteers are still needed, please let me know if you can spare some time
to help out the Tor.

Details on each competition and a schedule will be posted soon.

info can be found at:

http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/guardian.html

We look forward to seeing all of you there!!

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen and Lord Ravenger Wulvkin
   Autocrats