[Elfsea] A&S Night - Reminder

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 21:39:10 PDT 2007

Greetings!

 Remember Tuesday, March 20, 2007, is Elfsea's
"un"-official A&S night this month. I have canvas
banners to paint and people can join in on the fun
while learning a new skill.
 If you have a design and want to transfer it, I have
a small projector on loan from the baroness.
 Canvas is available for sale.

Location:
Lady Hanna von Dahl's apartment
501 Sycamore Lane #2215
Euless, TX  76039
817-504-6556
 Tall Timbers Apartment Complex. My building is at the
end of the street and my door faces a large wooden
fence. I will place a black star on my door. Call if
you become lost.

In Service,
 Lady Hanna von Dahl
 Elfsea MoAS