[Elfsea] Storm at home

Susan Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Thu May 3 09:39:57 PDT 2007

Out here in West Central Texas we had three tornadoes touch down 15 miles
north of here within miles of each other.  Two on Tuesday and one yesterday
within miles of the others.  Nobody hurt, thank goodness! We rescheduled
patients in the late afternoon 'cause everybody was trying to get kids home
before the storms hit.  Wildflowers are the best we've had in years,
though!!

Genevieve