[Elfsea] Storm at home

Lisa Wolfe hlarabella at gmail.com
Thu May 3 18:58:53 PDT 2007

Trevor and I made a camp fire out of candles in the living room and both
grabbed a book and read by candle light until the lights came back on 3 and
1/2 hours later.  no damage to any live trees only the dead one in the front
yard.

Trevor said. "So this is what they did before electricity, huh?"  Great
evening, I enjoyed it.  Scared the begevis out of me when the lights came
back on though.
Bella