[Elfsea] ISO Lady Adelaide

Lisa Wolfe hlarabella at gmail.com
Fri May 11 17:30:55 PDT 2007

Hadassah and Adelaide
Hey to both you you and everybody else who is listening.  A teen pavilion
has been a tradition in my camp for several years.  If you guys are planning
to put it elsewhere great, I can help.  Don't worry about toes here.  What
do you need?  Roger (Trevor) will be there and had a great time last year
when he hosted in our camp.

Safe place for the kids to hang out.  donated munchies and soda works
great.  The rules I have used in the past...

I have provided a table, rugs, lighting and a few chairs.

They need to bring their chair.
Please bring munchies and soda to share.
Once you come into camp you must stay there, no walking around.
Your parents must know where you are.
Parents and others will be looking in on you from time to time.
Playing with the "piggies" is not allowed, you may look at them though.
Bards are welcome to perform for the kiddos.

Other than that the kids usually entertain themselves.

Arabella