[Elfsea] warlord youth revel

Lisa Wolfe hlarabella at gmail.com
Sun May 13 09:54:42 PDT 2007

The youth Revel I do starts after court on/or about the same time as the
adult revels start.  Is that what you are wishing to do?

Also I don't actually chaperon... I check in often...  They want
some freedom from adults

yes please contact the steward and have it listed as:

***Youth Revel***
 Arabella and Roger's (mka Trevor) camp Saturday night!

Table, Rugs, lighting provided.
Please bring a chair.
Please bring munchies and soda to share.
 Once you come into camp you must stay there.
Your parents must know where you are.
Parents and others will be looking in on you from time to time.
Playing with the "piggies" is not allowed, you may look at them though.
Bards are welcome to perform for the teens.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Arabella - 817-467-6959