[Elfsea] OT - Announcement

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 20:05:26 PDT 2007

  Thank you to everyone who wished me and Donald
"Congraulations" both on the list and off the list.

 Currently we have no plans for the wedding, but he's
saying that eloping sounds better all the time.  :-)
I hope to see everyone at Warlord or at Highland
Games.

Smile,
 Hanna

____________________________________________________________________________________Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.