[Elfsea] OT- "This Perfect Cat" Needs A Home

Constance Elizabeth Campbell constance.e.campbell at gmail.com
Thu May 24 06:22:12 PDT 2007

Please pardon the mass mailing.  My friend at work asked me to pass this on
to cat lovers to see if anyone is interested in adopting this kitty.  I have
two at home, plus a puppy.  So, she won't work for us.  Plus, I think having
a Belle and Bella in the same house would confuse the animals too much.  :)

If you click on the Tassie's Hope website, there is a picture of Bella and
her description on the main page.

In Service,

Regan

**PERMISSION TO CROSSPOST**

Bella has been in foster care for us for a year and we would really like to
move this girl to a foster home with a more cat friendly environment or find
her that forever home she longs to have.

Here is what Sarah, her foster mom has to say about her:

>>Bella is a young girl, less than 2 years old, and is completely vetted.
She appears to be an domestic short hair mix, but don't quote me, as I know
less than nothing about cat breeds. She is black and white, small, with
stunning green eyes.

Bella was found as a stray after having several "unplanned pregnancies".  We
scooped her up, and she has been enjoying her freedom for nearly a year.
Bella is sweet and affectionate, and soaks up every bit of attention
directed her way, without being demanding.  She just lost her other cat
spending all of her time alone in one room of the house cannot possibly be
the best way for her to live.  I'd love to place her in a more "cat
friendly" foster home - i.e. one with 2 dogs or less.  Bella does just fine
with dogs, as long as they don't chase her and as long as she can make the
rules.  Bella also does well with other cats.<<

If you know anyone looking for a really wonderful cat or could open your
home to foster this girl, please let us know.

Carol Mielke
Director
Tassie's Hope Animal Rescue
carol at tassieshope.org <mailto:carol at tassieshope.org> www.tassieshope.org
<http://www.tassieshope.org>

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"
Martin Luther King, Jr.