[Elfsea] Medieval Scotland Lives at the Texas Scottish Festival -- To answer questions about the tickets!

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Thu May 17 11:43:48 PDT 2007

See below!
[mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Ceatta o Gulcleth
 > Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:00 PM
 > To: 'Barony of Elfsea'; steppes at lists.ansteorra.org; 'Shire of Loch
Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA, Inc.'
 > Subject: [Elfsea] Medieval Scotland Lives at the Texas Scottish Festival

 <<VERY BIG SNIP>>
 > This is a list of people that have told me they would be there, what days
they will be there, and if they can bring something for the A&S.  We still
need fighters.
<<ANOTHER VERY BIG SNIP>>
 > If I have left anyone off the list, pleas contact me a.s.a.p. at
ceatta at flash.net. I will have tickets at the next Business Meeting and at
Steppes Warlord.

I hope that this answers all questions about the distribution of the tickets
for Highland Games.

In Service to Our Great Barony, Baron and Baroness,
Lord Ceatta
Elfsea Demo Coordinator Emeritus
aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
(a little ferment never hurt anyone)
Ceatta at flash.net