[Elfsea] Event s

Darr Sarah ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 24 08:11:25 PDT 2007

It is this weekend )memorial day weekend) at Canton First Monday Trade Days site just off of I20 in Canton, Tx.  Site opens Friday and closes on Monday.  I will only be able to attend on Sat. There will be an Investing of a new Baroness for Steppes (Dallas) and a Knighting that should be pretty cool to watch.  You can link to the Steppes website from the Kingdom site ansteorra.org.  Hope to see you there!
  Adelaide

Evan Ineichen <rougemed2 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  When is the event in canton again and what was the name of it Its been a few
years since I attended and I would like to again it was held at the canton
trade day grounds

Eian balgair fudain ( rouge Exile )

An rud nach leigheasann im ná uisce beatha níl aon leigheas air.
(What butter or whiskey does not cure cannot be cured.)