[Elfsea] Newbie intro

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 31 18:17:36 PDT 2007

You don't need Scottish garb, just something
comfortable. Don't really need garb at all.
You will walk in the front gate follow the path
to the right. On your left you will see a fence
and beyond that is two large phone poles with
kilted, manly men throwing a bag of hay into the
air.
When you get to the gate in the fence, go left,
and you will see us just beyond the kilted, manly
men. We are the ones fighting with swords rather
than selling them. hehehe

Crandall, Olde Phart