[Elfsea] Trim and Tickets

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 13:21:33 PDT 2007

Trim

  The Torish trim is off the loom (warped at Moot) and ready to be delivered. I finished it in favor lengths. I also have the notes for making more if you like the pattern and want to adopt it.

           Where can I find you???

  Tickets

  Caetta(sp)
  I confirm I will attend the Highland games both days all day (please put me down for tickets) - I usually demo something static (weaving, tasseling, embroidery) - and come with the full display kit including books, finished projects and table covering to use as much or as little as the occasion calls for.

  al AERYN