[Elfsea] Newbie intro

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 30 18:56:22 PDT 2007

Greetings,
Might I suggest our demo this coming weekend at
UT Arlington campus? There will be demonstrations
of arts and much talking by our members. A bit of
fighting and some information as well about the
local groups.
Come in garb if you have it available.
Texas Scottish Festival and Highland Games
http://www.texasscottishfestival.com/

Crandall