[Elfsea] Steppes Artisan

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:04:43 PDT 2007

Greetings,

For all of those planning on competing in Steppes Artisan on July 28th 2007,
I would like to request from you a letter of intent. We do not need advance
documentation of your display, but this will enable us to better plan the
set-up of the site, and to plan exactly how many tables and such we will
need on site.

As the event is on July 28th , I would like to have these in hand no later
than the 1st of July.

Also please note that since I am the MoC as well as the Event Steward, i
will be providing a special prize for Youth Competitor's. ( although there
are several Youth who I would liketo see compete in the regular artisan
competitions.)
I will post the rules for the youth competition  soon.

--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes