[Elfsea] Newbie intro

Knitnick knitnick at gmail.com
Wed May 30 18:49:41 PDT 2007

Hi,
I'm new-ish to the area and mostly new to the sca. We (self, husband, son)
are interested in joining the sca in the area. We both attended a little bit
in our early 20's (too long ago, and in Indiana). We live at 360 and
Riverside Parkway, and will travel a bit if we need to. Is there a
place/time where we could meet some of you?
I spin, knit and weave and DH does some mead-making and sword stuff. Our son
is 9 and beginning to learn some sword things from his Dad.
I've met Mistress Xene/V. Marsh briefly but would like to meet some more
folks.
Thanks,
Joy Wandrey

--
You are no less and no more than the sum of what you believe. Use your mind
to create the best of all worlds. JLW05