[Elfsea] TransSiberian Orchestra

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 16 19:12:03 PST 2007

TRE from downtown FW to AAC takes just over an
hour.
http://www.trinityrailwayexpress.org/aaeventwkdaysiberian.html

Cheaper than parking at AAC. More fun on the way
home as well.
May be standing room only if you take the last
train available. They hold the last train out to
make sure everybody gets home.

Crandall, Olde Phart

--- Miss M Brow <starstruck503 at hotmail.com>

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/98723/4365