[Elfsea] Monday Populace Meeting

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 07:21:43 PST 2007

Wow, I might actually be able to make this one... my normal Monday thing isn't happening tonight :)  This being a business meeting is not in garb, right?  Well, it doesn't matter as I'll be coming straight from work (probably be able to get there by 7:30 as I get off work at 7).  I am looking forward to seeing everyone :D  Lady Mairi Beswicke, called Rua

From: rjt at softwareinnovation.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:13:31 -0600Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Monday Populace Meeting

Go to www.elfsea.net. Check the calendar. Click on the meeting. Then click on the location that shows up in the meeting page. A pointer to a map should be available there.

Caelin

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of William MalmskogSent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 16:49 PMTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] Monday Populace Meeting

I need to get times and directions to Monday nights meeting.  I'll bring my massage table if anyone is interested.

Hjalmar