[Elfsea] TransSiberian Orchestra

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 07:25:59 PST 2007

Today I'm going to do as Crandall suggested and ask the boss if I can leave 15-20 minutes early to catch the train.  If he says yes, I'll come home on my lunch break (2pm-3pm) and send an email to you.  I have a feeling he's going to say no, but it can't hurt to ask...  Rua

From: rjt at softwareinnovation.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 23:06:57 -0600Subject: [Elfsea] TransSiberian Orchestra

I have not yet ordered the tickets, just talked with the ticket person. I will be ordering Monday afternoon. So anyone who wants tickets and has not yet told me about it, please contact me prior to then.

Caelin