[Elfsea] Therasia's interview

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Nov 20 08:02:08 PST 2007

Yea!

Caelin

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Dr. C. M.
Helm-Clark Ph.D.
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 09:25 AM
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Therasia's interview

> The wasabi crusted salmon roll - to kill for.

OHMYGOD!!!!  That does it: we're moving down
there TODAY!

There is no such thing as too much wasabi!

Uh, no - wait...  We're going for sushi for
our wedding anniversary at the really good
sushi place in Jackson Hole this Saturday...
I guess we'll wait a week or two before
checking out Piranna.

Seriously, once the job offer is on paper
and Sean is finished with finals (he
graduates in 3 weeks), we'll probably take
a road trip and drive down there so the
spousal unit can see the area and we can
start looking for a place to live.

ttfn
Therasia