[Elfsea] Rapier Marshal's Report for November 2007, Barony of Elfsea, Central Region, Kingdom of Ansteorra

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu Nov 29 12:37:21 PST 2007

Don Alaric Greythorne / Glen Wilkerson

901 High Point Road

Arlington  TX  76015

817-467-3932

mailto:glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com

Number of official practices - 7, November 21 and 25 practices were
cancelled for Thanksgiving, November 28 Wednesday night practice was not
cancelled but due to a miscommunication at Moot there was no attendance.

Number of fighters - average 1, myself, with occasionally one or two
others attending but usually not fighting.

Number of Injuries - none.

Number of incidents, warnings, or suspensions - none.

There were no tournaments this month.  Rapier activity has been very
sparse, with no fighting occurring this month.  No new deputies have
been added, I request that those active deputies continue under my
warrant.  Anyone who wishes to be authorized as a deputy, please contact
me.  I am still in the process of moving the middle of the week rapier
practice to Thursday night to the Arlington Central Library.  I have
obtained a calendar of available dates for the room and will be making
an application shortly, but the room is currently booked and I do not
anticipate actually moving practice until sometime in January.

Reported 11-29-2007

Alaric