[Elfsea] Doomsday . . .Ooops

Ascelyn of Glentewrde aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 08:46:56 PST 2007

Sorry, that was supposed to be private! Not that everyone can't know my info anyway.  . . .Ascelyn

From: aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:37:11 -0600Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Doomsday

I'm pretty sure you have my info, but just in case: HL Ascelyn of GlentewrdeCarol Billings4306 Derby CourtGrand Prairie, TX 75052aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com469-556-2299(no calls after 9 pm please)Yours In Service,Ascelyn of Glentewrde Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea & Central Regional Missile Marshal Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper

Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:36:45 -0800From: ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.netTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org; dftfeast at hotmail.com; ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com; tiffanb at gmail.com; hagrid911 at yahoo.com; flowersc1522 at yahoo.com; joshua.m.grubbs at gmail.com; beccelhi at cs.com; incognitodnl at yahoo.com; maryahtx at sbcglobal.net; one4mkay at hotmail.com; caitrina at starwarsguide.net; khessta at gmail.com; knitnick at gmail.com; garrett_mcdowell1 at yahoo.com; sooner1660 at aol.com; ruthann618 at yahoo.com; Michael.vance at yahoo.com; jmiller1963 at gmail.com; gayle at sapphiremoon.us; blackhearted_phoenix at yahoo.com; cowby2327 at yahoo.com; deannedonkey at charter.net; rlohengramm at aol.com; Hanns at kirchenwald.org; pscoggins at tx.rr.com; rcsheeley at hotmail.com; BLT at BryanLThomas.com; allietwiner14 at hotmail.com; liz at lizardbass.com; i_am_root at hackermail.comSubject: [Elfsea] Doomsday
Greetings Good Gentles,
Last call for anyone who wants their info listed in the new Doomsday, which is our group's contact infor source.

List any/all of the following:

Society name
Mundane name
Address