[Elfsea] Seeking some tablespace at Yule

George Boles sidhe01 at swbell.net
Fri Nov 30 16:25:09 PST 2007

You are most welcome to sit with us and our shiphold.  There will be several of us in attendance and more than enough room for 1 more.

  Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
  Seadrake Shiphold
  Loch Ruadh

Kristi Johnson <kristi_johnson1972 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I wish to ask if anyone has a seat available for DFT's
Yule Revel for a lonely old wanderer. I am on my own
and don't wish to take up a whole table for my single
placesetting. I have my own feastgear. As there is a
competition for table decorating I would be happy to
keep my feastgear under the table so as not to detract
from your decor. If you like, if there is something
like some candles or pine cones or something I could
contribute in exchange for a seat we may be able to
work something out.

If anyone has a space they would be willing to let me
fill please reply privately.

Thanks

Thora Olafsdottir