[Elfsea] Steppes Clothiers Guild

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 07:45:47 PST 2007

Good morning,

The next Clothiers Guild Gathering is scheduled for November 11, this Sunday
starting at 12 p.m. at my house near Denton (8920 Yosemite Trail,
Crossroads, TX 76227).  If there is an interest, I would like to teach
patterning out a cotehardie (yes, guys can wear them, too!).  If you would
like to attend, please let me know by Friday at midnight.  This way, I can
have enough hand outs.  The goal of the class is to have a pattern for you
to take home with you to make your own cotehardie.
If there are any questions, feel free to contact me.

Regan

--
If everything happened when and how we wanted it to, then nothing will be
worth waiting for...