[Elfsea] Personal thanks to everyone who contributed at 3 kings

Lady Pendarvis ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 6 15:34:46 PST 2007

Greetings to the Barony of Elfsea;

I would like to personally thank all the wonderful people who brought and
shared and participated in the Baronial luncheon this weekend. The crown and
their entourage came to share in our table and was overwhelmed by the
generosity of the good people of Elfsea.

Thank you to the following:

Alric and Fiona - I could not have wrangled the kids help without Fiona- and
she made a great pasta salad!

Caitrina and her kin - for wonderful ham and cheese and teenagers to help
consume all the food

Crandall and his wonderful bread

Caelin & Pyro for wonderful chicken and extra table

Thomas & Rixende and Daniel for great chicken salad and bringing Ermie to
visit

Elspeth & Gerhart - for super support, food (yes I'll pay up with booze at
thanksgiving)

Gavin the younger (who shlepped untold trips to the car)

Cathal and Genevieve - for great food and moral support

and Mel and Robbie (who also shlepped untold trips to the car) and helped
with setup and wrangling dogs

Their Execellencies Elfsea Daire & Druinne for bringing all the serving
gear, tables, etc. And loaning me their daughter Cailyn for slicing, dicing,
and prepping.

Thank you to everyone who came and helped and showed our Elfsea generosity!

Lady Elisabeth Pendarvis

  _____

It has removed 7979 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!