[Elfsea] pratice?????????????

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:06:17 PST 2007

Lady Meriyan,

I suspect that it is not a lack of desire, but rather the difficulty in
finding a site that meets the criteria necessary to have a weekly practice.

Some requirements/preferences that I have heard mentioned
- free ( a weekly or monthly practice can get very expensive if we have to
pay for each practice)
- appropriate amount of space to meet SCA archery range requirements
- "in town" - somewhere that people have to drive less than 30 minutes to
get to.

All of the sites I have heard mentioned so far meet 2 of the three
requirements that I have listed, but not all. I am sure our Baronial Archery
Marshal is working hard to find a site that meets the Barony's and it's
Archers needs.

In Service,

Rixende

On Nov 12, 2007 7:22 PM, Marilyn Wolffe <mmdswolffe at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Fighters here... fighters there....
>
> ......with all this talk of fighter practice....
>
>                           ....it makes me very curious about went archery
> practice is to be.
>
> I was told at Defender it would be starting soon-I have been watching the
> calender to no avail.
>
> When, where and why it is this not important enough to warrant some
> attention?????????
>
> Lady Meriyan der Grat & family

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Central Region Rapier Marshal
Quidam audit valde, facit valde